CNC EDM Wire Machining Services
JPT has the Wire EDM Capacity to meet your production needs.
In conjunction with JPT’s extensive manufacturing services we also offer Wire EDM—also known as Wire Cutting, Wire burning, and Traveling Wire EDM—uses spark erosion to machine or remove material with a traveling wire electrode from any electrically conductive material. The wire electrode usually consists of brass or zinc-coated brass material.
Our Wire EDM machines are fully automated and operate 24 hours/day, seven days a week. We maximize cutting edge technology for ultimate results:
- High-speed Wire EDM machines with automatic threading.
- Four Axis independent UV machining.
- Maximum Taper Angle: 45 Degrees.
- Maximum Cutting Height: 16.5″ Tall.
- Wire Diameters from .002″-.010″.
- Tolerances can be held to .0001″.
- Best Wire EDM Finish in Tool Steel/Carbide: 4 Micro-Inch.
- Best Wire EDM Finish in Aluminum: 6 Micro-Inch.
Any conductive material can be Wire EDM machined, including Aluminum, Brass, Carbide, Copper, Hastalloy, Inconel, Steel, Stellite, and Titanium.JPT uses various EDM programming systems. We can accept various files such as dxf, dwg, iges, Parasolid, Solidworks, ProEngineer, as well as others for easy generation into Wire EDM programs.
Whether your application is prototype or of higher-volume production, JPT Technologies believes that no Wire EDM job is too small, too large or too complex.
If you require Wire EDM expertise, we invite you to contact us to learn all that we can offer you.